Club members are considered regular passengers and once registered for free club transportation will be automatically picked up on a weekly basis. It is the responsibility of the club member to call and cancel their club transportation due to weather, illness, travel plans or hospitalization.
- Club members will be picked up on their designated day only.
- Each individual is responsible for contacting the Edison Senior Center at 732-248-7345 to cancel club transportation.
- Club members will be pick you up at their home and dropped off at the senior citizen center. Transportation will be provided to return members to their homes at the end of the club meeting. The driver will not stop at the mall, a friend’s home or within walking distance of a home.
- All vehicles are equipped with two-way radios providing communication to our dispatch desk.
- In the event of inclement weather each club president will make the decision as to whether or not to cancel the club meeting. Members will be notified by the club phone chain if the meeting is cancelled.