Get Married by the Mayor
2. Marriage license( click on link or you can obtain from the Health Dept.) must be in the Mayor's office one week prior to the wedding date, with the charitable donation.
3. A charitable donation to any of the charities listed below: *ONLY MONEY ORDERS ACCEPTED
- The Animal Shelter
- The Edison Sheltered Workshop
- The Edison Municipal Alliance/Youth Services Commission to Prevent Substance Abuse and Violence
- The Northern Middlesex County Regional Domestic Violence Response Team
- Edison High School Scholarship Fund
- John P. Stevens High School Scholarship Fund
4. Must have two witnesses, over the age of 18, to witness the ceremony.
If you meet all requirements, please call the Mayor's Office at 732-248-7298 to arrange a date for the Mayor to marry you.
**Weddings will be performed by Mayor Lankey on Fridays between the hours of 2:00pm -4:00pm.
Please fill out the below sheet:
Please note: Judges also perform weddings; please feel free to call them for another option 732-248-7334