Schedules and procedures are for Municipal garbage collection areas ONLY. Residents in private collection areas should contact their haulers with any questions regarding pick-up.
Garbage must be placed curbside before 6:00 A.M. on your collection day. Residents must remove empty containers by the evening of their collection day.
- Only supplied garbage containers are acceptable.
- Cardboard/paper/plywood drums used for garbage containers will be classified as garbage and collected as such and taken away.
- Household waste only. There will be no collection of building/demolition materials of any type (e.g. garage doors, shingles, construction lumber, etc.), textiles, fixtures, trees, earth/stone, refuse or industrial waste.
- Do not place dirt, stone, wood, ashes, sawdust or metal in garbage cans.
- Do not place newspapers, cardboard, junk mail, aluminum beverage cans, metal and tin cans, plastic bottles and jars and leaves in your regular garbage.
- Cans that are obstructed will NOT BE collected.
Special Pick-Ups Can Be Arranged By Calling (732)- 248-7288.
**Do Not Put Special Pick-Up Items Out Until You Call To Make Arrangements. Any materials placed curbside prior to receiving a confirmation number WILL NOT be collected by the Township and their disposal will be the responsibility of the homeowner.
- Lawn and Garden Refuse (not including stone or earth):
- Grass Clippings:
- Brush Or Tree Limbs:
- Hazardous Materials:
- Heavy Material:
**See the 2016/2017 Recycling & Garbage Calendar for information regarding the above items.
- Aluminum Beverage Cans
- Metal and Tin Cans
- Plastic Bottles
- Glass Bottles
- Jars, Leaves
- Card Board
- Junk mail