|If Regular Recycling Date is:||Your Clean-up Date is: Section|
|Monday||Saturday, April 9th 1 & 6|
|Tuesday||Saturday, April 16th 2 & 7|
|Wednesday||Saturday, April 23rd 3 & 8|
|Thursday||Saturday, April 30th 4 & 9|
|Friday||Saturday, May 7th 5 & 10|
*Reminder: Collections begin at 6:00 A.M. Please make arrangements for your material to be curbside before 6:00 A.M. and no sooner than 48 hours prior to your Clean-Up date.
- Furniture: Sofas, chairs, tables, box spring/mattresses (wrapped and sealed in plastic)
- Interior Doors: Maximum 2.
- Vinyl/Metal Window Frames: Maximum 2 (no glass).
- Fixtures: Toilet, tanks, tubs (Tank must be separated from toilets) Limit one each.
- Carpets: Limited to one room or 10 rolls (3 X 5) or 50 pounds in weight per clean up collection
Items not listed cannot and will not be collected in the Spring Clean-up.
- Construction Materials
- Washers, Dryers
- Hot Water Heaters
- Metals (e.g. lawn mowers, bikes)
- Televisions (NOT COLLECTED AT ANYTIME)
Information on disposal of unacceptable items can be obtained by making a citizens request online at www.edisonnj.org or by contacting the DPW Office at 732-248-7288 to make arrangements for removal.